Saturday, November 20, 2010

What to do with my car?

My wife purchased a brand new mercury mariner in mid 05. By a year later it already been through two ignition coil changes. Now, we have changed them about 4,5 times and i just wanted to know what can i do. the car is costing me more money than my 91 taurus did when i had it. I am familiar with lemon law but im not sure how it applies. Also the car only has 26000 miles on itWhat to do with my car?
Lemon varies a little from state to state but basically you qualify if you have had the viehicle in to a dealer for the exact same repair more than 3 times and the problem is still not resolved. Documentation ( dealer service invoices )must support the claim.What to do with my car?
i think the lemon law applies only if the car is sold by a dealer (car salesman) not by a privet seller. so not quite sure just double check it and best bet is to sell it on ebay